Location: Redhill, Surrey
Contract type: Permanent
Hours: Full time (Monday to Friday – 8.55am to 5.30pm)
Reporting to: IT Director
The role will offer a fantastic platform to develop skills and knowledge relating to a wide array of both online and offline marketing techniques. The company utilises diverse marketing strategies including; brand, events, digital and direct in order to generate required volumes of highly targeted new business enquiries. The successful applicant will also become fully engaged with the company’s customer retention strategy.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creating copy for both on and offline communications (including blog, press releases, editorial content)
- Answering press queries, managing the publications and advertorials calendars
- Establishing a relationship with trade journalists and influencers, seeking backlinks
- Design display advertising and marketing materials (within brand guidelines)
- Manage affinity, email and outbound marketing campaigns as need demands
- Update the company’s social media accounts with appropriate content daily
- Compile ROI reports & providing insight for the performance of advertising campaigns and social channels
- Identify new trends and opportunities, monitoring competitors and market activity
- Highly self-motivated with a desire to see projects through to completion
- Excellent copywriting and proofreading skills
- At least one year of experience working in marketing or graduate level education
- Previous PR experience would be preferable
- All work is to comply with FCA Regulations (guidance will be provided.)
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills
- Desire to learn as comprehensive in-house training will be provided
- An interest in motoring/vehicles is preferable but not essential
- A basic understanding of insurance is preferable but an ability to learn and adapt quickly is essential
- Proficient in Adobe CC tools (Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator)
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and other web monitoring tools
- Previous experience of email systems (Mailchimp, YMLP)
How To Apply
You can apply for vacancies by sending a covering letter and CV, by email to email@example.com or in writing to:
The Plan Group
Prospero – 73 London Road
We’re always keen to hear from anyone with experience in any of our key insurance markets. So, even if there are no vacancies currently listed that matches your skills or search criteria, don’t hesitate to send us your covering letter and CV. We will hold your details on record in case a suitable vacancy arises.
About Plan Insurance
Plan Insurance Brokers is a thriving commercial insurance specialist. A long-term approach allows deep-rooted relationships to be established with both clients and insurer partners. Competitive rates and outstanding service levels are provided year on year. Above all we are here for the betterment of our clients. We keep businesses going when they need us most.
About The Plan Group
The Plan Group, is made up of commercial motor specialist Plan Insurance Brokers and leading cycle insurance provider Yellow Jersey. It is an independent family owned business that was established in 1989 by Peter Georgiades and his eldest son Scott. Younger siblings Ryan and Grant have subsequently joined the company and help to drive its development. The Plan Group controls GWP in excess of over £25 million and employs a team of over 100 from its headquarters in Redhill.
Plan is an independent family brokerage established in 1989 by Peter Georgiades and eldest son Scott. The business is currently run by Peter’s three sons: Grant (MD), Scott (Corporate Development) and Ryan (Chairman).